Farm Wars Terms and Conditions
Warranties and DisclaimersBy entering and playing the game you agree to all the terms and conditions listed here.
Farm Wars does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any part of the game, and is not responsible for user-generated content in the game.
Messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of Farm Wars. This includes the messages posted as Admin and Sheriffs.
The game Admin will be the ultimate reference on the game rules and will have final decision when there are a dispute in the game.
Even though we do take extra care to keep the Help pages up to date with all the game rules, it might get out of date or be incorrect. In that case the user noticing the fault should inform the Admin of it and provide them with enough time to correct it.
Farm Wars has the ability and right to remove users from the game and will make every effort to do so within a reasonable cause and time-frame, if removal is determined necessary by the Admin of the game. Each case will be individually considered by the Admin at the time.
As a condition of your use of the game, you warrant that you will not use the game for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
The game is provided to individuals only and for personal use only. Any unauthorized commercial use of this game, or the resale of the game, in any form or context, is expressly prohibited.
The game can only be accessed through the Google Play, Amazon and Huawei Stores on physical Android devices. Trying to access the game in any other way is against the game rules and will result in prosecution.
Right of admission is reserved by Farm Wars.
You access and use Farm Wars at your own risk.
Acceptable UseYou agree, through your use of the game, that you will not post any material which is defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, religious in nature, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree, through your use of the game, not to post non Inventit related advertising of any kind in the game whether you are a private party or company.
You agree, that you are accessing the game out of your own free will, and that the chatrooms are optional features in Farm Wars, and the game will not be held responsible for messages posted there.
You agree not to cheat, nor exploit any part of the game to gain an unfair advantage. If you are found to have had an unfair advantage in the game (knowingly or unknowingly) your game will be disqualified, and you will lose the medals and history acquired for that time. Please contact us immediately when you suspect there is a possible flaw in the game to prevent any further actions.
You agree, that if you do not remain in the rules of the game, written or as intended by the admin, that your account can be reset or banned from the game whithout any notice or any formal investigation.
You agree, to adhere to all the game's terms and conditions and stay within the rules of the game as laid out by Admin, and all the game pages. If you fail to do so it might result in you being banned or an account reset.
Farm Wars also reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information is known about you) in the event of legal action arising from interactions inside the game.
General RulesFarm Wars does not and cannot review each and every message that is posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages. It reserves the right to delete any message and/or to kick users from chatrooms for any reason whatsoever.
You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account, including the content of your transmissions through the game. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to: - Use the game in connection with surveys, contests, schemes, chain messages, junk messages, dating, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Talk about religious, racial, sexual, and gender intolerance, or any form of hate speech.
- Providing invalid, improper, false or misleading information in any way about you, the game, admin or the company.
- Publish, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any non-personal purpose.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, without their consent.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message.
- Download or otherwise copy, transmit or send (whether or not for a fee) information, content or images from the game to a person or entity that is not a member of the game.
- Transmit or upload any material that contains scripts, viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs which may affect the game functionality and/or it’s look and feel.
- Transmit or upload any material that contains software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity or any other applicable law unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the game, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the game, through password mining or any other means. - Violate any applicable laws or regulations including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data.
- Confess to any action that is deemed illegal, whether true or not.
- Interfere with another member’s use and enjoyment of the game or another individual’s or entity’s use and enjoyment of similar services.
Not staying in the game rules might result in you getting removed from the chatrooms, or the game, for any length of time which the admin or moderator deemed necessary.
PurchasesThe in-app currency is called "Eggs", which can be purchased using real money, airtime, vouchers or any other mechanism outside the game. When you buy eggs, you will be given a predefined number of eggs. This amount can differ between currencies and time of purchase. Farm Wars reserves the right to change the amount of eggs you receive.
Once the transaction is completed and you received your eggs, you cannot convert it back to real money, or take it out of the game again.
There will be specials run from time to time. These specials will give you an extra percentage eggs for free when buy eggs in that special duration. However these bonus eggs will be non-transferable.
Limitation of LiabilityIn no event will Farm Wars be liable for any damage whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages relating to lost revenues or profits, lost data, work stoppage, phone failure or malfunction, emotional or physical) resulting from or in any way related to the use of the game, even if Farm Wars has been advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of the legal theory on which such damages are based.
Miscellaneous- When there are 2 or more players with the same equity or points in which ever category, we will look at the biggest sales made by these players to determine the winning order.
- Sharing the game might reward the sharer with in-app currency, however some farms will not qualify for this: 1) farms started via emulators and cloning apps, 2) farms who have already joined the game. The reward will only be awarded to the referrer when the new player downloads the game by using the correct shared-link, and then joining the current game. Rewards can be changed at any time.